Date(s) – Mar 21 2021 until Apr 11 2021
12:00 am – 11:59 pm
Chieftains Museum will hold our annual Herb & Plant Sale online again for 2021. We have a limited selection of beautiful, locally sourced plants available for purchase through our website.
To take part in the plant sale, follow these steps:
- Visit our website at chieftainsmuseum.org and click the store tab at the top of the page.
- Choose your plants for your spring garden. Don’t forget to include plants for your container gardens too!
- Order your plants from March 21-April 11 at 11:59pm using an option below:
- order plants through the website. Pay using PayPal or your debit/credit card
- Call Chieftains at (706) 291-9494 to place your order over the phone and pay with your credit card. We will also give instructions for paying by check.
- Pick up your plants at the Community Building at the Coosa Valley Fairgrounds at one of the following pick-up times:
- 3:00-7:00pm on Friday, April 16th
- 9:00am-1:00pm on Saturday, April 17th
For safety reasons, please drive through our pick up line and remain in your vehicle while your plants are loaded for you.
Thank you for your support of the Chieftains Museum, a National Historic Landmark in our community.